It is that time of year again, again! RetroChallenge!
My objectives, by priority:
- Organize my office with old computers and identify stuff to eliminate.
- Give away/sell computers that don't fit with my retrocomputing goals.
- Set up an imaging machine and get all of my 800K and 1.4M disks transferred to images on Zip Disks
- Sort through 400K disks
- Repair some damaged Apple II+ parts.
- Get ElWhip source code uploaded to GitHub.
- Test out an ESP32 (new version of ESP8266) as an internet modem / PPP server for old Macintoshes.
- Test out an ESP32 as virtual serial port for Apple II.
- Add SmartPort compatibility into a2usbdsk.