Tuesday, October 3, 2017

RetroChallenge 2017/10 Entry

I have so many projects in my head, but I haven't had any time to work on them lately. I have a lot of IRL stuff going on, so I want to keep my RetroChallenge entry very simple. I have wanted to get the 6502 cross-assembler cc65 up and running on my MacBook so I can do some Apple II programming in ANSI C. But, I would really like to get a great build pipe-line up and running before I really start programming. BlondieHacks has a good build pipeline that I can use as a starting point. But I want to make some modifications to better suit my needs: This should allow me to test any software on real hardware as part of the makefile build process. So, goals are:
  1. Set up automatic build and deployment pipeline from Mac OSX to real Apple II hardware.
  2. "Hello World" on Apple II

No comments:

Post a Comment